Linux technical support Eng. L1. Minimum exp. 1 year. Good knowledge of hosting and panels.
Linux and networking concepts (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Good understanding of Linux systems • Knowledge of networking and cloud administration • Familiar with hosting concepts -Cpanel, WHM, Plesk panel should be known • Quick learner with an interest in Hosting and server management • Experience in troubleshooting and solving technical problems in customer environment • Experience working on virtualized platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM etc. will be added advantage • Ability to understand customer technical infrastructure and deploy solutions • Good communication and collaboration skills. Perform daily task and customer interaction • Perform Administration, Maintenance and Management of servers • Perform configuration and administrative activities such as backup, networking, time sync, user roles, Domain Integration, email configuration etc. • Product Policy Management and fine tuning • Perform checklists and health monitoring activities • Server/network administration & maintenance hosted in cloud as well as on-premises • Troubleshooting and resolving issues observed in Block Armour product deployments • Provide customer support • Engagement with client for implementing solutions.
- Front line support via live chat, helpdesk and telephones.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Demonstrating the ability to diagnose complex customer application issues and provide quick and accurate solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of software including database, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation packages.
- Taking ownership of issues from identification through resolution.
- Providing technical support for Level I issues via the helpdesk and the telephone.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, and Exim.
- Assist Customers with data migration based on Account Managers approval.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,50,000.00 – ₹2,40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Sunday
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Linux and Hosting concepts (Preferred)